Things I’ve Learned from Watching Anime Plus Things I Love
- It is not all tentacles and hentai.
- It is not all mecha and monsters.
- How to say “Hello” when answering the phone, “everyone” and several other words that I can not think of at this very moment.
- I used to want to live in the world of Love Hina, but now I’d rather live in the world of Shirokuma Cafe. A cafe run by a benign polar bear and a panda hangs out at? Sign me up!
- Some of the best songs are the theme songs to anime tv shows.
- There is a movie out there so sad, that when I watched it I had the longest, hardest cry of my life. It was the best movie I’ve ever seen and will never watch it again because it is THAT SAD. Talking about Grave of the Fireflies, of course.
- I do not like pantsu.
- I prefer slice of life, harem, love stories. If there are animals, talking or otherwise, even better.
- The first anime movie I ever saw was Kiki’s Delivery Service.
- I wish I could have a pet cabbit.
- Everyone just needs to do their best.
- I can not go Super Saiyan as much as I try to power up for over 30 minutes.
- I learnd how to fold a plastic bag. Thanks, to Mr. Handa from Polar Bear’s Cafe. It is now of my favourite things. Yes, I’m a dork.
- I love just about everything from Studio Ghibli.
- I hope to be able to go Ghibli Museum someday.
- I’m really unsure of open air baths. I think it sounds looks cool, it’s the getting naked in front of other people, which has me really nervous (plus I have tattoos, which I know used to be frowned upon).
- I love Totoro.