A few weeks ago we made tomtes (gnomes). It was a bit fiddly getting the hats just right but dang, they are cute. We used a few tutorials found on Pinterest to make them. They are currently hanging out in the bathroom.
I made myself a pussy hat last month. It was fun to make and once I got the cast on right (German Twist which is fiddly like a long tail cast on), took just a few days. I wear it most days that it’s cold enough for a hat.
I knit it in the round and based it off of my pink hat from last year per some helpful projects over on Ravelry.
I blocked Harry’s cable scarf but have not gotten photos of him wearing it, yet.
The blanket is coming along. I am not sure how many squares I’ve done. This is the last picture I have on the project page for it taken around Christmas.
I’ve made a few dishcloths as well.
Now I’m working on a Jayne Cobb hat for Harry and the blanket of course.